He has an excellent track record in building/improving and managing businesses through corporate development, people involvement, and continuous improvement, in high-end global environments, and is a firm advocate of change through effective management and value-driven strategies.
Contact Olivier Moser
Stéphane Toulouze has 20 years of
management experience in network distribution and service activities.
He offers his management skills and his financial expertise to:
- Develop sales: acquisitions, services innovation, support organizations optimization
- Scope and develop the digital strategy of the clients
- Assist and coach leaders and managers
- Implement and measure strategic actions results
- Optimize the structure costs, processes and activities of the support functions
As a partner of CALIXIO, he accompanies group transformations in performance management, cash management, working Capital optimization, financial organization, purchase services. He led a career as Administrative and Financial Director of Groupe FEU VERT in Ecully (€ 723m turnover- 700 centers, 4 countries, 36 companies).
He was previously head the controlling department at COFINOGA Group in Mérignac (turnover: € 6 billion - 30 companies), head the controlling department of CASTORAMA France (turnover: € 2.2 billion - 108 stores), Head of Management and Logistics CASTORAMA store at Pau and Head of Audit and Accounting at JPA International Bordeaux.